Ecommerce Web Development
The goal of an Ecommerce website is – Turning visitors into customers. A complete Ecommerce service is offered at IITIAN INFOTECH for all product types and at desired budget. We go for complete website design and solution and also help in generating you more sales online; our main focus is generating a Return Of Investment for our Clients.
Simply build your website on great looking templates or can build through personal creation and real user testing, user experience and user flows. Your user experience will be improved from time to time and the changes will appear as the device changes or your customer or your products are changed.
Why should you start selling online?
E-commerce takes your business to the next level. An online sales portal for wholesale distribution optimises your customer service and order process. This means customers will return more often, more orders will be placed and you have the potential to even reach new customers. An online sales portal will save you time and money, as well as make your business future-proof, resulting in higher revenues.
Better Customer Service
An eCommerce sales portal for wholesale distribution enables your customers to find the information they are looking for, anytime they want. Eliminate time spent servicing every single customer yourself and instead shift your focus to a more valuable task; improving the personal service for customers that really need it.
Higher sales efficiency
Ordering by phone, fax or a sales counter isn’t efficient at all: it takes a lot of time and money to service your customers and manually process every order. However, with an online sales portal for wholesale distribution, orders can be placed in a quick and easy way, anytime and anywhere. All product information is directly available, real-time and at one place: your online store.
Following Are The Key Features
Get stable and secured full featured Ecommerce solution. We deliver complete and live Ecommerce website which fulfill your goal and requirements. Mentioned are default requirement which is covered while building the website.
- Add and edit product pricing and descriptions with ease.
- Upload product images without needing to worry about re-sizing or optimization – the system takes care of that for you.
- Custom attribute options for products, like color, Size and weight selections.
- Stock and inventory management.
- Customers can create accounts and view their past orders.
- Online shopping cart that visitors can add products to and modify.
- Integration with PayPal and over 50 other payment gateways.
- Secure checkout with 128-bit SSL encryption.
- Anonymous, one-page checkout to help improve conversions.
- Sales reporting that can be exported to spreadsheet formats.
- Order comments, so both you and your customer and remain in the loop about the status of an order.
- The full power of the content management system, so you can add and edit other pages, create a blog, and more.
- Search Engine Optimized with SEO friendly links and sitemaps, with full control over image “alt” text.
Advance Features and Customization If Required
- Offer coupons, discount codes, and gift certificates
- Live shipping quotes from UPS and/or FedEx
- Integration with third party business systems - like Quick Books
- Run an affiliate program so other people can earn a commission when they refer visitors to your Ecommerce site
- Downloadable product sales - sell access to files and other non-physical products like software or eBooks
- Event signup - sell access to an event and manage the list of attendees
- Premium membership - have users bought a membership for site access to premium content or functionality. The membership can then renew automatically at certain intervals, like every month or every year
- RMA and return request system